Parenting is hard enough, so why suffer with inferior quality bibs?
With your hectic schedule, don't you have more important things to do than be constantly changing your baby's clothes, creating an endless pile of laundry?
As a busy parent and daycare professional, I've tried every type of bib available…
• Cloth bibs are not waterproof, leaving smelly wet clothing and painful dribble rash on Baby's sensitive skin!
• Waterproof coatings are not absorbent – spills end up in Baby's lap!
• Velcro fasteners are noisy, scratch Baby's skin and wreak havoc in your laundry!
• Silicone bibs can be stiff, uncomfortable and just not practical for droolers to wear all day long!
• Plastic-backed bibs are cold on your baby's skin, tear easily and could be dangerous!
Maxy Moo Moo Waterproof Baby Bibs With Snaps have:
- Triple Layer Protection – A waterproof barrier between two soft, absorbent terry cloth outer layers
- Three-position snap fasteners – For a quiet, scratch-free, adjustable fit
- Solid bright colors – No tacky slogans; Easy to coordinate with your baby's cute outfits
- Generous size – Catch spills; Protect clothing; Keep your baby clean & dry
- Suits ages 3-24 months; Boys or Girls.
- Bulk 20 pack – Great for day care centers
- PVC free; Non-toxic materials; Meets US safety standards
- Perfect gift for Baby Showers
Click the button above to buy on Amazon.